Banner

Banner

Thursday, October 7, 2010

URGENT

Okay, so for Hetalia day I NEED to know how many people we're expecting. Sure there's a list on the side, but that might not be everyone, and some of you might be bringing friends. So please just give a shout out in the comments below~ (lemons, you can just email me or whatever.) EDIT: Please ignore my lack of technological logic (again). Lemons, you can just edit this and put your number up. Except for you, lemon3, because we're not done voting, yet.
I'll have a counter, and whatever number it's at by Sunday is how  many we'll expect to be coming. This is a request from Tokyopop, so please comment!

ALSO there's something really cool for Hetalia Day that I strongly suggest we participate in. I'll just take it out of context:

"I have mentioned this back on the Hetalia livejournal, but of course things get pushed down.

I have the idea of trying to get as many Hetalia Day gatherings to do the flashmob dance.

If you don't know what the flashmob dance is, it was a dance done after the European Song Contest 'Eurovision'. And MANY cities across Europe participated in the dance.


Eurovision 2010 Flash Mob Dance

(Yes, enjoy all of the little boys Spain has in their dance.)

EDIT: If you'd like to learn the dance (You do /not/ need to learn it, it is a freestyle dance if you'd like it to be.) here is the link from Eurovision itself~


NOW~ You do NOT need to know how to dance or need to do any formal dance. But we would like you to record it and have somebody wave the flag of the nationality(ies) at the meet up. You just have to have fun doing a dance or something like that.

Once you record about a 30 seconds to 1 minute of dancing, please send it to me via my e-mail. I will provide all the organizers who are participating with my e-mail when it comes to that time. I will make one BIG video of all our flash mobs and put it on Youtube. It will span the 7 minute song.

Hetalia Day Buffalo will officially head the Flash Mob Dance for we're the organizers of the dance. We will have a list of participating cities who'll do the dance. :3

PLEASE~ Say something here and I will add your gathering to the list!"

We should really be added to the list. Let's vote on it. Heyheyhey! This is NOT going to be our music video, by the way. It will be something separate. And learning the dance would be awesome, because seriously: What if every other group participating learns the dance and is totally epic, and then we're shown and are like, "tralala . . yeah, some of us have no beat whatsoever. Hey, let's do the Johnny Bravo! Oops! I was doing the Twist. Whateva~"
. . . that would just look silly on YouTube. And, dude, if you don't want to dance, we will force you to do it anyway, or else suffer the consequences of England's cooking will just let you watch or help with pushing stop and play on the music or cheer us on or something. Sound good? And there are four parts to the dance, if you didn't catch the suggested videos in the sidebar on YouTube :] it would be cool to do the funky chicken. Okay, I just watched the fourth part and it really looks hard, so . . we can just do the first three, if you guys want. The video would be long enough. BUT IF THERE ARE SOME BRAVE, BRAVE SOULS ATTENDING THIS GET-TOGETHER, YOU CAN BE OUR AWESOME FINALE ={D

Ah haha, this post isn't over. What's the plan on a signboard? Are we going to have one? We have to take pictures with either it or America's flag (which I won't mind one bit). Yeah, please reply to ALL of this in the comments below by Sunday.




P.S. Yaaaaaaay! I got to meet you (if you're you, you know who I'm talking about)! It was really nice to meet you 8D

9 comments:

  1. Did lemon1 or TOL post this?? And that sounds AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!! yayy! I'm in.. well if I wanna be incredibly rude and skip out on the burying of my dead uncle's ashes..

    BUT I THINK IT'S TOTALLY WORTH IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I like dancing~ And I'm brave....ish xD
    If Larisa doesn't say anything then I know our friend Ciara (pronounced Kira, fyi) is coming as the chibitalia Hungary...I think....she could also be Belarus but I think she likes Hungary better.... My computer thinks Chibitalia should be spelled "capitalism"....just thought I'd share.

    P.S. Was it me? 8D

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'Twas I, Lemon 1.

    Great (love your icon by the way)! Computers just haven't been properly introduced to the wonders of Hetalia. Hopefully they'll catch on soon :]
    YES it was you~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Larisa RSPVed that she's for sure coming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!~ (And thank you, I couldn't resist the chibi cuteness xD)

    I know Larisa RSVPed but it was either me or her that was going to mention Ciara, if she never got on here.

    Also, can you ask people to post for sure that they are coming and, if they're dressing up, who they're going to be? I have a surprise planed that requires that information. It's not great or anything, just cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. we have that information on the left side. Anyone whio isn't dressing up might not be coming.

    ReplyDelete
  7. TOL:
    Hey, does Ciara have a little sister named Miriam? If so I totally know her, lol ~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, yes she does ^^ Lol, Miriam, that crazy child. She once tried to steal my shoes xD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhhhh! I know who she is, too~ I spent the night at her house once with somethingsomethingmeowmeowface (we were there for Miriam, though)!

    ReplyDelete