Banner

Banner

Monday, October 4, 2010

I met you :D / Pasta part du

First of all, "du" is "two" in Lithuanian. TOL(well, me, for this post) loves that language and uses it a lot..sometimes. It's quite difficult to teach yourself a language :C

Second, I met one of you today! Totally awesome C:
And I think Lemon 3 and I met another one of you today, but we were kinda confused.. Blame it on Monday morning and us not being the brightest crayons in the box. So, if that was you, sorry! Try again tomorrow? Cx

And just in case something like that happens again, we've come up with the codeword to make sure it's us, and so we don't have a stupid spell again.
Just ask us "Pasta?" and we'll know what you're talking about C;

See you then~!

4 comments:

  1. I think that was me, I had a blue doll

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, yes, then we saw you xD
    Sorry we were all, unresponsive o3o

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry! I feel bad now. (and I was using the force to grab the pencil, if you know what I mean) Thanks again for helping me prove to TOL that the force totally does work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Weeee! I met one of you ^^ Orchestra is full of fun surprises, is it not?

    ReplyDelete