Banner

Banner

Monday, October 18, 2010

5 days!

It's getting down to the final days! (and some of us haven't even got our costumes ready or started *cough*lemon1*cough*)

It looks as if the temperature is going to be a high of 52°F and a low of 38°F.
So, we will most likely be able to have the picnic (:
Please comment on what you're bringing, just to double check.
And feel free to make any food requests.
And I suppose we'll have to stop by Mickey D's, America insists. So you might wanna bring extra spending money. Just in case.
um.. I can't think of anything else. Does anyone know if there is an outlet at the park??..

Oh and I'm coming over to your house thursday (I'm pretty sure) lemon1, I didn't wanna have to email you, this was just much more convenient.

6 comments:

  1. Why am I mentioned so much in this post??
    1 My costume is pretty much done, I just need a wig and the who's your hero shirt
    2 I didn't suggest Mickey D's . . and if you're talking about America America, then okay, ignore this (if that made sense.
    3 Didn't I already tell you that there are some either by the out housey thingy big house whatchamacallit by the vending machines? There also are probably some randomly around, otherwise the people who do Arts in the Park would have a reeeeally hard time with their music players and microphones and food stands and such. Just saying.
    4 lol you already know that's not the plan (unless you're willing to get up super early and get to my house by seven XO)~~ so did somethingsomethingmeowmeowface's parents say yes, yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot a parenthesis. parentheses? pahwhawhawwa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. you need the patches
    2. I was talking about america america
    3. yeah but I thought an outhouse wasn't the ideal background we were going for.
    4. she didn't reply yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1 My mom (and the rest of my family) would REALLY be curious if I lugged the sewing machine down here and tried to sew 50 and the patches onto the jacket. I think I'm just gonna cut out a plane or something and tape it to the side.(plus, it looks really hard to sew through--I'm scared I might hurt the sewing machine >.<)
    2 Okay! Hey, maybe we'll make someone's week, just like that one person had happen at their work place :{D
    3 . . . you do realize we just have to turn the other way, right? We don't have to be right next to the speakers.
    4 SOMETHINGSOMETHINGMEOWMEOWFACE!!!! ANSWEH DAH EMAIR!!!!

    ReplyDelete