Banner

Banner

Monday, October 11, 2010

FLASH DANCE

WE NEED TO USE SOMEONE'S ADDRESS FAST!!! We could get like a gift or something (hetalia related of course) Please our families are all very curious and there is no way we could explain Hetalia to them.




Ha ha ha, I'm sure those of you who get the (Francey) joke are snickering right now. That's what somethingsomethingmeowmeowface (whoa~ that's long) mistakenly called the Flash Mob Dance today at the lunch table. Then, she caught what she was saying, and was like "Wow, that sounds wrong." We realized that if you add mob in the middle, it doesn't sound much better. Oh, well, it just shows how cool the dance actually is.

Hey, does anyone know how to rent a P.O. box at the post office? There might be something coming in the mail, but I'm afraid to give out my actual address, because my parents usually check the mailbox during school hours... so yeah.

Oops, I forgot what I was supposed to say, earlier, but now I remember: Anyone who wants/needs to practice the Flash Mob Dance is welcome to do so with us lemons~ You can find us in the world language area at the SC! We'll be the ones sitting by the wall (most likely) or else dancing, or else holding hands in a circle and singing songs. If all esle fails, just use the code word :]

7 comments:

  1. Seriously, guys ó.ò I was supposed to give the Tokyopop lady the mailing address this morning (unless she meant next Monday . . .) and I don't know why, but I want to give her one and see what happens, but I can't if I don't know how to get a P.O. box, so if you know, will you p lease tell me?? PLEASE??? I HATE SURPRISES, ESPECIALLY ONES THAT MIGHT NOT COME IF THERE'S NO WAY FOR IT TO, SO PLEASE?? D: If Sweden were here, I'm sure he'd want you to help me, too..
    回言回

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe someone would be so kindly willing to give their mailing address(not me, my family is the curious type)??

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can use mine if you want. My parents will be like, "Oh, just another of your anime things -dissmiss-"
    It's ..... well I'm not sure if I should just type it out on here. Could I e-mail it to you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah of course, email it to amandajohnson@embarqmail.com
    thankyousomuch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHHHH Thank you~
    lemon3, will you email it to me as soon as you get it so I can mail it to the lady as soon as I get it? Please?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Danke . . or .. dziękuję lol gracias, ačiū, kiitos, merci--this is fun :D

    ReplyDelete