Banner

Banner

Monday, October 25, 2010

Hetalia Day 2010 was awesome!

We had like 15 or something people show up! and the following countries:
  • America
  • Poland
  • Hungary
  • Germany
  • England
  • Russia (not in costume)
  • Prussia (red-contact-awesomeness included)
  • Chibitalia
  • Holy Roman Empire
  • China
  • I think we're forgetting someone
And lots of thank yous to our camera crew!

Notice how the first initials of the first three bullets spell APH

Now here's a quick letter to china:

Dear China,
           Thank you for taking pictures. I apologize for the lemons horrible remebrance skills, for we failed to bring a camera. Would you be willing to send us most (if not all) of the hetalia day pictures? Please send them to amandajohnson@embarqmail.com That way we can put pictures on the blog and send our group photo(s) to hetalia.day@gmail, unless you could do that too? Thank you.
                                                                                Sincerely,
                                                                                        The Lemons
Anyone who isn't China(no idea what your real name is) can ignore that letter.

So... I'll conclude this post with a brief summary
We fit too many people in a booth
Had a caramelldansen contest in which the winners got to high five HRE's face
Prussia tried to give Hungary a piggy-back ride (ended bad)
Poland's wig was failtastic
Hungary gave herself a bath after much protest from Prussia
Chibitalia was adorable
I petted China's panda, when (s)he wasn't looking
We met a fan
We attacked other countries with poppers
We got soaked and almost all of us hurt the next day.
We did the flash mob (Hungary, Poland, America, and Germany were the best)
People kept eating my pony
Holy Roman Empire does NOT smoke
The yungens enjoyed our dancing
We had plenty of wardrobe malfunctions
The mcdonald's lady had no sense of humor
...And there were gang-rapes galore!

That wasn't very short.

3 comments:

  1. Hey guys~ It's China. >< Sorry for such a late reply. I feel so awful about not contacting you guys or getting those pictures to you. BUT I have a perfectly good reason for it. I was sending the pictures to Chibitalia and my account crashed in the middle of it. I lost EVERYTHING. And I feel like such a douche bag because I couldn't get them to you sooner.

    I hope you guys don't hate me/never wanna see me again. Prussia told me that you guys would like to contact me, but I'm just embarrassed about my screw up months ago. I should have come forward with it sooner but I was just scared, considering you guys were so awesomeeeee.

    So, in hopes you don't hate me, I hope you all are doing great and I'm reallly hope to talk to you guys soon.

    -bow- Sorry. ;n;

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I feel all sorts of lame for not even looking back at this blog until now...
    It's okay, we can take MOAR pictures this year.

    ReplyDelete