Banner

Banner

Friday, September 10, 2010

43 Days!

Hetalia Day in 43 days. Is no one really going to come besides us? Sure, that will be awesome, and not much to keep track of, but spending the day together with other fans we don't know and "breaking the ice" with fun activities would also be nice. Don't you think? If you can't make it, spread the word! Let others join in on the fun in the Brainerd Lakes area!

Oh, and before I forget--the code of conduct. It's best if you follow it if you do plan on coming (though this one is from LA, and I don't think littering is illegal in Brainerd or Baxter, but that may just be my ignorance talking). We, the moderators of this blog, have to ask you to comply to it. So, please do, we don't want to have to kick you out of the fun (or maybe we do, depending on who you are). Really, though, we have to be relatively safe. You can read it in the link below:
http://hetalia-day.com/2010/codeofconduct.html

Hm, this is the first update in September, right? Yeah, school has started for a lot of fans out there, and it  may be difficult, especially if unknowing teachers decide to dump a bunch of homework on that particular weekend. If you come early, you can probably bring some along, if you have your name in your books and stuff. Wouldn't a Hetalia study group be cool (sorry, I'm bird-walking)?

Anyway.

43 days, if you're coming RSVP to any post here, if you're not, please tell others. Thank you!

Lemon 1 out.

 . . . does that sound too bizarre?

5 comments:

  1. Lemon 1, you're so nerdy doing homework on Hetalia Day! That's ridiculous! Who do you think we are? Actual nerds? pshhh~ Anyway I think we should have a secret password. That way when people show up they can shout the password and we will know who they are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY HEY HEY
    WHAT IS THIS
    IF WE'RE ALL GOING TO BE "LEMONS" THEN I HAVE TO BE LEMON 1 BECAUSE I WAS THE ORIGINAL LEMON, Y/Y :U

    justguesswhowrotethis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I'm from MN! SWEET, I DON'T HAVE TO OGRANIZE ANYTHING!!!!!!
    Anyway... IF I can, I'll come~! I'm new-ish to the fandom, and I love it. So effing much. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT IS THIS???? I AM THE ORIGINAL LEMON!!!! (I'M OLDER THAN YOU, SO I'VE BEEN THE LEMON LONGER THAN YOU.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, summylily! Haha, don't worry, we haven't been here long, either. Do you have any activity requests or preferences on bringing anything?

    It'd be really cool if you could make it, we're all hoping you can :]

    And are you planning on dressing up?

    ReplyDelete