Banner

Banner

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Flyers!

One of the team members has sacrificed a good chunk of her time and sanity to making flyers to advertise the event. There are three versions, each featuring a different Hetalia character (Hungary, Lithuania, and Prussia). We're going to put a few of these up around town, and soon we'll have them up on the blog so you can print them out and put them in your town, too. Spread the word!


Edit:
Here are the flyers!









Hungary Version
Lithuania Version
Prussia Version

To use: pick which version you want to use, click the link, then copy it, and paste it into a Word(or equivalent program) document. It should fit well in 0.79" page margins. (Although I use OpenOffice and it might be different.) Then it's ready to be printed out! If you live in a different town you might want to add that it is in the Brainerd/Baxter area.
EDIT: Testing has shown it works much better when you put the image in MS Paint and print it :)



4 comments:

  1. I saw some of these hanging up at South Campus. Are you guys responsible for those? If so, I would like to thank you and tell you that you're awesome. Like almost as awesome as Prussia. Now we just need some over at the north campus, that would definitely brighten up my day ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! You go to our school? Awesome. Yup, we're responsible for those. I'm so excited someone actually found us through them!!

    I'm sure we could get a few up at the North Campus. Care to lend a hand? C:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure!! Although I will have to ask my friend to print them out or something, due to the fact that my printer is crap. *glares at printer*

    By the way, would you be interested in Anime Club by any chance?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I would, and maybe TOL. I didn't know we had an anime club. Lemon1 might not be able to come though. hmm

    Lemon3~

    ReplyDelete