Banner

Banner

Saturday, September 25, 2010

World Conference

Okay! So, today we were walking through town cause we wanted to and we hung a flyer up in Citadel Games. We asked the worker if we could use one of the rooms for a while (1:00-2:30). It's really perfect for a World Conference, and it's well within walking distance of the park. Much closer than the school and the library, and if anyone else is there, they will be fellow nerds instead of..library people or something.

Citadel Games is sooo cool.

Hasta la pasta!

P.S. Our Germany has said that she doesn't want to be apart of this madness, so we'll need a Germany.
But, if no one is able to be Germany I think it would be pretty funny if Italy took over the conference cause Germany was "sick".  Our Germany has said she's only coming for a couple hours (party pooper). So whatever. 

6 comments:

  1. Konnichiwaaaaa. :D
    I'm so coming to this.
    I might be cosplaying as either Japan or China.
    I'm not sure which one will be easier with my current resources. ^^"
    -Bows-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! You'll be added to the list :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Japan it is!
    It's a for sure thing. :D

    OH!
    And I have my first hour over at the South Campus. I think that's where you guys said you were.

    Maybe we can meet up sometime or something? xDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! Yeah, we're there, that would be fun : ]

    ReplyDelete